Venkat Prabhu, the popular director in Tamil cinema made his Telugu debut with Custody featuring Naga Chaitanya. The film ended as a massive flop at the box office.
This failure did not affect him one bit as Venkat Prabhu has now got the golden chance of directing Vijay for an action drama. The film was launched a few weeks back.
As per the latest update, the first look and title of the film will be out on January 1, 2024, as a New Year special. Though this news is not yet confirmed, it has gone viral in the Tamil movie circles.
The film has big names like Prabhu Deva, Prashanth, Sneha, Laila, Meenakshi Chowdry, Ajmal, Mic Mohan, Jayaram, and Yogi Babu in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Devil’s trailer to be out at this time
- Varun Tej’s Operation Valentine secures new release date
- Guntur Kaaram: Lovely promo of Oh My Baby unveiled
- Acid test for Nani’s Hi Nanna starts today
- Time locked for the announcement of Operation Valentine’s new release date
- Dunki – Shah Rukh Khan Teases ‘O Maahi’ Song