The shooting for Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes was wrapped up around a couple of months ago and the post-production work is currently underway in full swing. Queen’s Telugu remake has been titled That Is Mahalakshmi, and it stars Tamannaah in the titular role.
As per the latest updates, the first look posters Queen’s South remakes will be unveiled on October 19, on the auspicious Dasara festive day. The film is slated for release in December, and the exact date of release will be announced soon.
Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the Hindi original. Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing That Is Mahalakshmi. Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen in association with Kannada actress Parul Yadav.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR