The shooting for Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes was wrapped up around a couple of months ago and the post-production work is currently underway in full swing. Queen’s Telugu remake has been titled That Is Mahalakshmi, and it stars Tamannaah in the titular role.
As per the latest updates, the first look posters Queen’s South remakes will be unveiled on October 19, on the auspicious Dasara festive day. The film is slated for release in December, and the exact date of release will be announced soon.
Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the Hindi original. Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing That Is Mahalakshmi. Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen in association with Kannada actress Parul Yadav.
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release