Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s Project K is touted to be one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema, if not the costliest.
As per the latest reports, team Project K is using a special technology for the film’s shoot. The film is being shot using DIY Arri Alexa technology and it is the first Indian film to be using this sophisticated technology. This technology is related to cinematography and it will enhance the visual experience of the film.
Project K is a big budget sci-fi thriller and the makers are said to be incorporating world class technology to deliver the best possible output.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food