Dil Raju is one of the leading producers cum distributors in Tollywood. Starting with Dil in 2003, he has produced numerous blockbusters so far. But, for the first time in his 15-year-old career as a producer, Dil Raju is remaking a film under his banner.
Recently, Dil Raju announced that he is going to produce the Telugu version of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96. The film, starring Sharwanand and Samantha as the main leads, will be directed by Prem Kumar who also directed the Tamil original.
Dil Raju said that he is quite confident of scoring success with 96’s remake, as the film has a strong emotional appeal which will connect with the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes