Mahesh Babu-starrer Sarkaru Vaari Paata is unstoppable at the ticket windows everywhere, especially in Telugu states. Parasuram Petla directed the film, which has Keerthy Suresh as the leading lady.
The film’s first week collections of the movie are humongous in Andhra and Telangana. Here are the area-wise shares of the film, according to the PR.
Nizam – 29.61 crores
Ceded – 9.81 crores
UA – 9.36 crores
Guntur – 7.57 crores
East – 6.51 crores
Krishna – 5.4 crores
West – 4.41 crores
Nellore – 2.91 crores
For 4 days, the movie has minted a solid share of Rs. 75.58 crores in AP and TS. This is a record for any regional film released post the pandemic. On the other hand, so far, the movie has made a mammoth Rs. 95.08 crores share at the worldwide box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT