Shruti Haasan is now a well sought after actress in the south Indian film industry. As the daughter of Tamil star Kamal Hassan, she was always destined to be in the film industry. But Shruti says she had one dilemma when she decided to get into the industry. “Should I get in front of the camera and act or stay behind it and look after all the production work?, that was my dilemma”, she said. Shruti Hassan decided to follow her heart and chose to become an actress. “That was the single most important decision I’ve taken in my life. No matter what the results would be, I decided to stick to this path for the rest of my life”.
When asked how she made her decision, she said “In such times, one can be tempted to take permission from parents and advice from friends and relatives. In my opinion, that is not necessary because it will be you who will be in the fight for life and you should always follow what you believe in”. Brave words from a beautiful girl.
She is now acting in a Hindi movie being directed by Prabhu Deva and on that she said “This love story touched my heart, that is why I am acting in it”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero