Director Puri Jagannadh is well-known for finishing the scripts of all his films in just 15 days. The director usually flies to Bangkok to pen his scripts and takes about a week to write the scene breakdowns and another week for the dialogue version.
But for a change, Puri admitted in his latest interview that he took nearly 2 months to finish the script for his ambitious patriotic drama, Jana Gana Mana, which is supposed to star Mahesh Babu. Puri said that he had already narrated the script to Mahesh and hoped to take the film on floors sometime in 2018.
Currently, Puri is busy directing Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st film.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience