Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari became popular among Telugu audiences with Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. The actress is currently acting in a straight Telugu movie, Sammohanam, in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s direction.
Not many know that Aditi is born in Hyderabad and hails from a royal lineage. She is the great granddaughter of Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the administration of the erstwhile Wanaparthy Samasthanam, and Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad.
In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Aditi said that doing a Telugu film at last gives her a sense of fulfilment. “I was born in Hyderabad and did my schooling here but later shifted to Delhi. I didn’t grow up speaking Telugu but I can understand the language. I now feel a sense of fulfilment at doing a Telugu film, it feels like a home coming of sorts,” Aditi said.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next