Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari became popular among Telugu audiences with Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. The actress is currently acting in a straight Telugu movie, Sammohanam, in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s direction.
Not many know that Aditi is born in Hyderabad and hails from a royal lineage. She is the great granddaughter of Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the administration of the erstwhile Wanaparthy Samasthanam, and Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad.
In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Aditi said that doing a Telugu film at last gives her a sense of fulfilment. “I was born in Hyderabad and did my schooling here but later shifted to Delhi. I didn’t grow up speaking Telugu but I can understand the language. I now feel a sense of fulfilment at doing a Telugu film, it feels like a home coming of sorts,” Aditi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film