Director Parasuram surprised everyone when he convinced Superstar Mahesh Babu to act in his next directorial venture. The project is expected to be launched on May 31, on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
On the other hand, for Parasuram, Mahesh’s film has a back story. Parasuram decided to try his luck in the film industry after watching Mahesh Babu’s 2003 blockbuster, Okkadu. So, after nearly 17 years, life has come a full circle for the talented director.
Parasuram has penned a wholesome entertainer for Mahesh and he assures fans that they will thoroughly enjoy the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in