Super Star Rajinikanth is a reclusive actor. He rarely gives media interviews even during his films’ releases. But in a rare feat, the veteran star has given a couple of interviews as part of the promotions for 2.0.
In a latest interview with a popular English magazine, Rajinikanth opened up about how the craft of acting has changed for him over the years. “In the beginning, I took to acting for a livelihood. Thereafter, I met the needs of my life. Now, I am enjoying it. It is entertaining to me. It is not like a profession. If I treat it like a profession, then work becomes a burden. Now it is like a game, it is relaxing. That’s probably where I get my energy from, from that thought,” the Thalaivar said.
2.0 has opened to unanimous positive reports from all quarters and the film’s box-office collections are quite solid until now. Rajini’s next release will be Petta, which is hitting theaters for Pongal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out