Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited pan-Indian action thriller, Aranya, was supposed to hit screens in April. However, the film has now been postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. However, the film’s makers are continuing the promotions now and then.
In a latest interview, Rana opened up about the challenges of playing Bandev, a caretaker of an elephant. He said he had a really hard time shooting for this action drama set in the jungle. He went on to say that Aranya is the toughest film he has worked on so far.
“I had to bear the weight of the trunk of an elephant, on my shoulders. The trunk would easily weigh 160-170 kgs,” the macho hunk said, further adding that Aranya was tougher than working on Baahubali. Aranya, directed by Prabhu Solomon, is being released in Hindi as Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi and Kaadan in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe