Ever since his debut nearly a decade ago, hero Nara Rohith is known for his unique script selection. But now, for the first time, Nara Rohith will be playing the role of a speech impaired person in his upcoming film. This morning, the makers of Nara Rohith’s 18th project have announced the details about the movie.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be launched with a formal puja ceremony on March 18, on the auspicious day of Ugadi. The film will be helmed by PB Manjunath and produced by Narayana Rao Atluri under Sree Vyshnavee Creations banner.
While Vamsi Rajesh penned the story and dialogues, the film’s music will be scored by Vikas Kurumella. Swamy Ra Ra fame Richard Prasad will handle the camera. Dr Sowjanya Atluri presents the movie.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity