It’s been more than two decades since choreographer turned actor Prabhudeva had made his acting debut. But for the first time in his career, the dancing sensation is all set to play the role of a cop in his next.
As per the latest updates, Prabhudeva has signed director AC Mugil’s cop action drama. The film will be produced by Nemichand Jhabak. More details about the project will be announced soon.
Prabhudeva was recently seen in the silent horror thriller, Mercury. He will next be seen in movies like Yung Mung Sung, Lakshmi, Charlie Chaplin 2 and Tamannaah’s Bollywood flick Khamoshi. He will also be directing Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3 from the second half of this year.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup