It’s been more than two decades since choreographer turned actor Prabhudeva had made his acting debut. But for the first time in his career, the dancing sensation is all set to play the role of a cop in his next.
As per the latest updates, Prabhudeva has signed director AC Mugil’s cop action drama. The film will be produced by Nemichand Jhabak. More details about the project will be announced soon.
Prabhudeva was recently seen in the silent horror thriller, Mercury. He will next be seen in movies like Yung Mung Sung, Lakshmi, Charlie Chaplin 2 and Tamannaah’s Bollywood flick Khamoshi. He will also be directing Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3 from the second half of this year.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan