Hindi film superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s highly-anticipated action thriller, Jawan, is scheduled to open in cinemas worldwide on September 7 amid an unprecedented hype and expectations. Going by the latest trends in advance bookings, Jawan is poised to collect over Rs 65 crore India nett and surpass his previous best by Pathaan (Rs 57 crore nett) by a huge margin. Jawan has sold over 3 lakh tickets so far at the 3 leading multiplex chains across India, with nearly 50 hours remaining for the FDFS.
This morning, ahead of Jawan’s grand release, Shah Rukh visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. Shah Rukh, along with his daughter Suhana Khan, Jawan co-star Nayanthara and her husband Vignesh Shivan, Jawan director Atlee and others offered prayers to the lord in the Suprabhata Seva on Tuesday morning. This is Shah Rukh’s first-ever visit to Tirumala.
Incidentally, Jawan has created a sensational feat in Tirupati. The film has become the first Hindi film dubbed in Telugu to register 100 percent fulls for a 6 AM early morning show on September 7 in Tirupati. The NVR Jai Shyam theater in the holy temple town has scripted this memorable record which speaks volumes of Jawan’s craze in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar