Tollywood’s latest sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s Hyderabadi Telugu is a huge hit among his fans. Ever since Shekar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful in 2012, Vijay has only played a Hyderabadi youth in all his movies.
But as per the latest reports, Vijay will be essaying the role of a pucca Andhra boy in debutant Bharath Kamma’s soon to be commenced emotional romantic drama. Vijay will reportedly be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this movie and he will speak in the local dialect. This film is going to be produced by Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot