Tollywood’s latest sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s Hyderabadi Telugu is a huge hit among his fans. Ever since Shekar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful in 2012, Vijay has only played a Hyderabadi youth in all his movies.
But as per the latest reports, Vijay will be essaying the role of a pucca Andhra boy in debutant Bharath Kamma’s soon to be commenced emotional romantic drama. Vijay will reportedly be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this movie and he will speak in the local dialect. This film is going to be produced by Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release