Senior hero Rajasekhar is busy shooting for his comeback film, an action thriller titled PSV Garuda Vega. The film was shot in several picturesque locales in Malaysia, Bangkok, Georgia, Singapore, Thailand and Mumbai. Already, more than 60% of the shooting has been completed .
Talking about the film’s production status, the film’s producer Koteswara Rao has said that Garuda Vega’s action sequences were composed by Russian action choreographer David Khubu and Thailand stunt co-ordinator Nung, apart from Telugu action choreographer, Satish.
Pooja Kumar is the film’s leading lady and Sunny Leone will be seen sizzling in a special song. Praveen Sattaru is directing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyanka Jawalkar eagerly awaits her Kollywood debut
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while