Long back, Pawan Kalyan and Trivkram Srinivas announced a film titled ‘Kobali’. The film is based on the rituals performed in Rayalaseema region and Pawan Kalyan will act as the film’s producer, apart from acting in it. However, nothing much was heard about the film after since then and both Pawan and Trivikram moved on to their respective
In a media interaction on the occasion of S/O Satyamurthy’s success, Trivikram said that the film is very much on and that he will resume it when everything falls into place. Trivikram also said that they already spent several lakhs on the film’s pre-production and that top international technicians have been contacted to assist this prestigious project.
Trivikram also revealed that ‘Kobali’ is a parallel film sans the regular commercial elements. It will be interesting to see what these stalwarts will be coming up with ‘Kobali’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!