In a shocking development, the Kerala Forest Department on Friday chargesheeted Mollywood superstar Mohanlal in a court in Perumbavoor near Ernakulam. The chargesheet is in connection with a criminal case that was filed against the actor for illegal possession of elephant ivory artefacts.
The case dates back to 2012, when cops seized several ivory artefacts from the actor’s residence. The Friday’s chargesheet indicates that Mohanlal was booked under Section 39 (3) of Wildlife Protection Act, which prohibits any person from possessing government property without prior permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings