In a shocking development, the Kerala Forest Department on Friday chargesheeted Mollywood superstar Mohanlal in a court in Perumbavoor near Ernakulam. The chargesheet is in connection with a criminal case that was filed against the actor for illegal possession of elephant ivory artefacts.
The case dates back to 2012, when cops seized several ivory artefacts from the actor’s residence. The Friday’s chargesheet indicates that Mohanlal was booked under Section 39 (3) of Wildlife Protection Act, which prohibits any person from possessing government property without prior permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages