A special forest set has been readied for S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ in the Aluminium factory premises in Gachibowli. Though many movies were shot in the Aluminium factory, no one has used these interior areas so far and this is where a big set was erected by Sabu Cyril and team. The natural foliage and tree cover inside the factory have provided a perfect base for the construction of this set.
This scenes from this set will reportedly play a crucial role in the movie and heavy security has been deployed around the area to prevent people from taking pictures. Prabhas and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead roles in this epic historical drama and Anushka will be the primary heroine for the second part. Ramya Krishna, Sathyaraj and Nasser will be playing pivotal roles.
Arka Media is producing this mammoth project and M.M.Keeravani is the music director.
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film