Before the film’s release, fans and trade analysts predicted that SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, will become the first Indian film to gross more than 1,000 crore worldwide including all the 4 versions in its full run.
However, Baahubali 2 surpassed everyone’s expectations and went on to collect beyond 1,000 crore gross worldwide and that too within just 8 days. And on its 14th day, Baahubali 2 has set a mind boggling record of crossing the 1,000 crore gross milestone in India itself.
Baahubali 2’s collections at the end of its second week are Rs.1,020 crore gross in India and Rs.1,250 plus crore worldwide gross. Needless to say that this humongous record will be unbreakable for several years to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu lauds Evaru
- Prabhas prefers action over emotional scenes
- Anushka’s Nishabdham to join the Sankranthi race?
- Star actress opens up about her health issues
- Popular heroine expecting her second child
- Samantha’s role confirmed in much awaited Akkineni multi-starrer?