We had recently reported that former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son hero Nikhil Kumar Gowda is all set to tie the knot with his fiancee Revathi on April 17th. The wedding will be a very private affair, with only close family members gracing the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Interestingly the wedding will take place at Kumaraswamy’s private farmhouse in Ramanagara on Bengaluru outskirts. Meanwhile, there has been a lot of criticism about the wedding date, since it’s taking place during the lockdown period. And interacting with the media yesterday, Kumaraswamy justified the wedding.
The former CM said that it’s a very small occasion with only a handful of family members witnessing it. He also requested all his friends and well-wishers to bless the couple from their residences itself. Revathi is the niece of former Karnataka minister N Krishnappa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part