We had recently reported that former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son hero Nikhil Kumar Gowda is all set to tie the knot with his fiancee Revathi on April 17th. The wedding will be a very private affair, with only close family members gracing the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Interestingly the wedding will take place at Kumaraswamy’s private farmhouse in Ramanagara on Bengaluru outskirts. Meanwhile, there has been a lot of criticism about the wedding date, since it’s taking place during the lockdown period. And interacting with the media yesterday, Kumaraswamy justified the wedding.
The former CM said that it’s a very small occasion with only a handful of family members witnessing it. He also requested all his friends and well-wishers to bless the couple from their residences itself. Revathi is the niece of former Karnataka minister N Krishnappa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali