Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, continues to win everyone’s hearts. Several noted politicians too are in the list of Baahubali admirers.
The latest to join the list is former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav. The veteran politician recently watched the movie at a multiplex in Lucknow and interacted with the media after the screening.
Mulayam said that he watched a movie after many years and that he wanted to watch Baahubali after hearing a lot about it. He said the movie was worth all the hype and gave thumbs up to the magnum opus.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Rajasekhar finally responds about his accident
- NTR biopic’s teaser gets a tentative release date?
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set