Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, continues to win everyone’s hearts. Several noted politicians too are in the list of Baahubali admirers.
The latest to join the list is former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav. The veteran politician recently watched the movie at a multiplex in Lucknow and interacted with the media after the screening.
Mulayam said that he watched a movie after many years and that he wanted to watch Baahubali after hearing a lot about it. He said the movie was worth all the hype and gave thumbs up to the magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?