The senior Kannada producer cum politician revealed in a recent interview that he is in talks with leading Telugu directors like Trivikram Srinivas, Puri Jagannadh and Koratala Siva for his future projects in Tollywood.
Kumaraswamy also confirmed that he will produce a film with Pawan Kalyan in the future and that he has already begun a film featuring Jagapathi Babu as the hero. Jaguar is said to be made with a whopping budget of 75 crores. The film has Deepti Sati playing the female lead and it has been directed by Mahadev.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title