After the three successful seasons, all eyes are on Bigg Boss Telugu’s fourth edition. Even though this hit reality show is supposed to go on air from June, the organizers have postponed the plans due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Meanwhile, speculations are rife regarding the celebrities who will be part of the upcoming season.
The latest buzz is that former hero Tarun and popular small screen anchors Varshini, Jahnavi Dasetti and playback singer and TV host Mangli, TV actor Akhil Sarthak and anchor Siva are said to be in talks to enter the Bigg Boss house. More details about the contestants will be out in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?
- Rajinikanth to resume Annaatthe earlier than expected?
- Vaishnav Tej’s fat paychecks for his first 3 movies become a hot topic
- Samantha-Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam to kick-start on this date
- Priya Prakash Varrier clears rumours on film with Allu Arjun