In the recently released Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, former heroine Sneha essayed a key role. She made a comeback in Tollywood after the 2015 hit, S/O Satyamurthy. In a latest promotional interview, Sneha was all praise for Ram Charan’s simplicity and energy.
“Initially, I was apprehensive about how Charan would mingle with other actors on VVR’s sets. But Charan floored me with his simplicity. He used to respect everyone and mingled with everyone without any ego or starry airs. Coming to his dances, I believe Charan has acquired all the energy in his dances from his father Chiranjeevi,” said Sneha.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans