Former heroine turned star character artiste Nadiya gave a pleasant treat to her Instagram followers today. She went nostalgic and posted a throwback working still from her 1986 Tamil film, Pookalai Parikathirkal. The picture also features former hero and popular character artiste Suresh.
Even though she was a very popular heroine in Tamil in the 80s and 90s, Nadiya had also acted in a few Telugu movies in the late 80s and early 90s. She made her Tollywood comeback with Prabhas-Koratala Siva’s Mirchi in 2011 and went on to play crucial roles in movies such as Atharintiki Dharedhi, Drushyam, Bruce Lee and A..Aa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?