Former heroine turned star character artiste Nadiya gave a pleasant treat to her Instagram followers today. She went nostalgic and posted a throwback working still from her 1986 Tamil film, Pookalai Parikathirkal. The picture also features former hero and popular character artiste Suresh.
Even though she was a very popular heroine in Tamil in the 80s and 90s, Nadiya had also acted in a few Telugu movies in the late 80s and early 90s. She made her Tollywood comeback with Prabhas-Koratala Siva’s Mirchi in 2011 and went on to play crucial roles in movies such as Atharintiki Dharedhi, Drushyam, Bruce Lee and A..Aa.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?