Popular character artiste Nadhiya Moidu of Atharintiki Dharedhi fame made her acting debut with a Malayalam movie titled Nokketha Doorathu Kannum Nattu way back in 1984. In the movie, Nadhiya was paired opposite Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal. However, both the actors never shared screen space with each other since then.
Now, after 34 long years, both Nadhiya and Mohanlal are teaming up for a film titled Neerali. Nadhiya will be seen in an important role in Neerali, which also has Parvathii Nair as the female lead. The film is being directed by Ajoy Varma. Mohanlal has undergone a physical transformation for the movie and a picture showcasing his slim look is going viral on social media.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema