Hero Gopichand is currently working on an intense sports drama, titled Seetimarr. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a couple of days ago. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.
Now, the latest updates reveal that former heroine Bhumika Chawla will be playing Gopichand’s sister in Seetimarr. Apparently, Bhumika didn’t think twice before signing the sister’s role, as she was impressed with her character which has a lot of substance and relevance to the story.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling Seetimarr. The film has a kabaddi backdrop, and both Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan