Hero Gopichand is currently working on an intense sports drama, titled Seetimarr. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a couple of days ago. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.
Now, the latest updates reveal that former heroine Bhumika Chawla will be playing Gopichand’s sister in Seetimarr. Apparently, Bhumika didn’t think twice before signing the sister’s role, as she was impressed with her character which has a lot of substance and relevance to the story.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling Seetimarr. The film has a kabaddi backdrop, and both Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow