Hero Gopichand is currently working on an intense sports drama, titled Seetimarr. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a couple of days ago. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.
Now, the latest updates reveal that former heroine Bhumika Chawla will be playing Gopichand’s sister in Seetimarr. Apparently, Bhumika didn’t think twice before signing the sister’s role, as she was impressed with her character which has a lot of substance and relevance to the story.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling Seetimarr. The film has a kabaddi backdrop, and both Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa