Hero Gopichand is currently working on an intense sports drama, titled Seetimarr. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a couple of days ago. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Tamannaah as the female lead.
Now, the latest updates reveal that former heroine Bhumika Chawla will be playing Gopichand’s sister in Seetimarr. Apparently, Bhumika didn’t think twice before signing the sister’s role, as she was impressed with her character which has a lot of substance and relevance to the story.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling Seetimarr. The film has a kabaddi backdrop, and both Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal