It is known that the 2020 blockbuster Telugu family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is all set to be remade in Bollywood. Young stars Kartik Aryan and Kriti Sanon will be reprising the roles portrayed by Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde in the Telugu original.
Senior Bollywood actress Tabu’s role was one of the main highlights of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. However, Tabu will not be part of the film’s Hindi remake, if the latest buzz in Bollywood circles is anything to go by. Apparently, Tabu is playing a key role in Kartik Aryan’s upcoming film, Bhool Bhulaiya 2, and that’s the reason why the makers of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake have decided to not repeat their combination immediately.
The buzz further has it that former Bollywood heroine Manisha Koirala will be stepping into Tabu’s shoes. A formal announcement regarding the project will be out soon. Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts will be bankrolling this exciting project in association with a leading Bollywood production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?