Yesteryear heroine Gauthami is a well-known actress down south. She acted in nearly 120 films and shared screen space with almost all the top stars down south. The actress will soon be making her Tollywood comeback with Chandra Sekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha.
Thrilled to be a part of this emotional family drama, Gauthami, in her latest promotional interview, said that she readily gave her nod to Yeleti’s script as she admires his previous work. The senior heroine also vowed to appear in more films in Tollywood from now on.
Also starring Mohanlal, Viswant, Raina Rao and Nasser in prominent roles, Manamantha is set for an August 5th release. Sai Korrapati has produced this trilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV in a cameo in Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- ANR Awards announced-Legendary heroines bag honors
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Jayalalitha biopic starts rolling-MGR’s look is out
- Crazy crazy title for Ravi Teja’s next
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru