This short video shared by former Bollywood heroine Shilpa Shetty is leaving the netizens in awe. Shilpa took to Instagram earlier today and posted this video of her son Viaan performing this stunning backflip on a mattress. The agility and perfection Viaan displayed is quite impressive.
Talking about her son’s stunning acrobatic stunt, Shilpa said that Viaan started taking an interest in his health and fitness early on after seeing her and her husband workout and practice yoga. “Kids have a lot of energy and it’s important for that enormous energy to be channelised well. He loves gymnastics, so I enrolled him,” she said.
View this post on Instagram
Children always imitate whatever they see their parents doing. Seeing us workout and practice yoga, Viaan started taking an interest in his health and fitness early on. Kids have a lot of energy and it’s important for that enormous energy to be channelised well. He loves gymnastics, so I enrolled him.. But gymnastics without practice can make you rusty. So, we keep practising… keeps him occupied, active, and strong! So, if your kids want to pursue something they must practice because practice makes you perfect, and makes them hungry and sleep well… ha ha ha 😅😅😅🧿🧿Stay home, stay safe! . . . . . #MondayMotivation #SwasthRahoMastRaho #FitIndia #FitIndiaMovement #gymnastics #exercise #active #fitness #goodhealth #staysafe #stayhome #stayindoors
Articles that might interest you:
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?