Former heroine Divyavani is well-known to Telugu audience through acclaimed movies such as Bapu’s Pelli Pustakam and Rajendra Prasad’s Mutyamantha Muddu etc. Divyavani was last seen in Ravi Teja’s 2001 film, Veera. She later got herself busy with TV serials.
Now, Divyavani is all set for a comeback in Tollywood after nearly 7 years. The actress will be seen as Keerthy Suresh’s mother in Mahanati, a highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. Divyavani is keen on signing more Tollywood projects this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma
- Interesting scoop: Did Bunny ‘leak’ Pushpa’s title in November?