It’s well known that former Indian cricketer Irfan Pathan is making his acting debut with Chiyaan Vikram’s much-awaited 58th film. Irfan has already commenced shooting for his part in Turkey.
In a latest interview, Irfan opened up about his experience of facing a movie camera for the first time. Irfan revealed that he will be playing a Turkish Interpol officer. He added that although he has done reality shows and commentary earlier, acting in films a different ball game altogether. “I have realized that acting requires a lot of patience,” he said.
Irfan also opened up about his working experience with Vikram and is all praise for the Tamil star. He said that he shot one scene with Vikram and that he is an amazing actor and really humble with everyone on sets. “A lot of people call him the Aamir Khan of South,” Irfan said. Ajay Gnanamuthu is directing Vikram58 and Lalith Kumar is producing it. AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty pens an emotional note for Sushanth
- Poll : Which of these actors has the biggest mass following?
- Tamannah to star in the remake of Kannada hit
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest