All eyes are on Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film. Young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is going to direct the movie, while leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll it. Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying a crucial role in the movie.
Since afternoon, the Tamil media circles have been abuzz with an exciting news that former star heroine Simran will be paired opposite Rajinikanth in the movie. If the buzz ends up being true, this will be the first time that both Rajini and Simran will share screen space.
After a successful career as a lead actress, Simran bid adieu to acting after she got married. She had made a comeback to Kollywood a few years ago and was mostly seen in special character roles.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again