In the wake of AP government’s strict measures in preventing the youths’ protest for special status, film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan addressed the media this morning in Hyderabad. Pawan’s speech was totally centered around criticising the failures of TDP and betrayal of BJP.
Pawan said he established Jana Sena Party as people’s problems were not being solved for decades. “In the process, I even fought with my brother and family for people’s welfare,” said the Power Star.
Pawan targeted BJP on its dictatorial ways in various aspects like FTII, Rohith Vemula, demonetization and special status etc. Pawan also questioned AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s compromising attitude towards BJP’s backtracking on special status for Andhra Pradesh. Pawan described TDP government in the state as mini BJP.
Pawan further warned both BJP and TDP of a large scale public movement if they do not consider the hopes and aspirations of the 4 crores of Andhra people.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute -Ram Charan shakes a leg with his niece
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot