Director Teja has announced that he is walking out of the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Explaining the reason behind his exit, Teja said that he may not do justice to such a landmark movie.
Meanwhile, there has been a lot of buzz on the probable directors who will helm this prestigious project. In an exclusively update, we have come to know that four directors are in consideration to helm NTR.
Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, senior director P Vasu, Krishna Vamsi and Puri Jagannadh are the prime contenders to direct NTR. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. Balakrishna is reprising his father in the biopic. He is also co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake