Last week, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were pleasantly surprised when his next film in the direction of acclaimed young filmmaker Karthik Subburaj was announced. This crazy project will go on floors from May and Sun Pictures will bankroll it.
Now, Kollywood circles are buzzing with the news that four star heroines are in consideration for the Rajini-Karthik Subburaj movie. Apparently, the makers are planning to rope in either Deepika Padukone, Nayanthara, Anjali and Trisha for the movie. An official announcement regarding the leading lady will be made in a week or two.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections