With theaters shut and shootings postponed, except Suriya, not many leading heroes from Tollywood and Kollywood have a film ready for release in the next couple of months. On the other hand, four star heroines – Nayanthara, Kajal Aggarwal, Tamannaah and Samantha, are all set to storm the OTT platforms in November and December.
Nayanthara’s much-talked-about Tamil devotional satire, Mookuthi Amman, has begun to create a strong buzz thanks to the trailer release earlier today. The film will be having a direct release on Disney Hotstar Plus in November.
And then, Kajal Aggarwal’s debut web-series, Live Telecast, will also be streaming on Disney Hotstar Plus in November. The series’ striking first look poster that was unveiled a few days ago has raised the curiosity levels.
Yet another star heroine, Tamannaah, too, is going to make her OTT debut with a Tamil thriller series, November Story.. The series will be having its digital premiere on Disney Hotstar Plus in November.
Finally, star heroine Samantha is also gearing up for her OTT debut with the sequel to the acclaimed Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. The series will reportedly begin streaming from December.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?