In an interesting casting coup, four actors, Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu, Aadi and Sundeep Kishan, have reportedly teamed up for a multi-starrer. This film will be directed by Sriram Adittya, who made an impressive debut with Sudheer Babu’s Bhale Manchi Roju.
This as-yet-untitled film is said to be a crime thriller and it will have its formal launch in February, while the regular shooting will begin from March. Currently, the makers are on a hunt for heroines.
This film will be produced by Anand Prasad on his Bhavya Creations banner. Let’s hope this movie will pave way for more path breaking multi-starrers in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh