After winning accolades for his breathtaking cinematography in epic films like Magadheera, Eega and Baahubali, one of the leading cinematographers in Telugu film industry, KK Senthil Kumar, won the prestigious Ravi K. Potdar Award presented by the Association of French Cinematographic Equipment Manufacturers (AFFECT). Senthil was honored for his invaluable contribution to Indian Cinema.
AFFECT is a French trade body instituted by equipment manufacturers Aaton-Digital, K5600-Lighting, Thales Angénieux, and Transvideo. Couple of days ago, Senthil was given the award at an AFFECT event in Mumbai. In the past, renowned directors of photography like Govind Nihalani, R.M. Rao and R. Rathnavelu won the award.
Senthil is currently gearing up for the shooting of Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’