From the past few months, news has been circulating that successful director Anil Ravipudi will be working on a sequel to his 2019 blockbuster, F2. News also came out that Anil has already kick-started pre-production for the project.
Now, the fresh buzz is that Anil Ravipudi is planning a multi-starrer with Akkineni Nagarjuna and his younger son Akhil in lead roles. However, we have to wait for a few more days to get an official confirmation on the news in circulation.
Currently, Nag and Akhil are busy with their individual projects, Wild Dog and Most Eligible Batchelor, respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo