Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is scheduled for a grand release in the last week of April next year. The film’s post-production formalities are underway at various VFX studios across the world.
It’s well-known that 2.0’s teaser and trailer were supposed to be released in November and December in Hyderabad and Chennai respectively. However, the film’s postponement has also delayed the release of the teaser and trailer. Now, the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles is that 2.0’s teaser will be released in the last week of January or early February in Hyderabad, while the trailer will be unveiled in the last week of March in a grand event in Chennai. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
2.0 will release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high budget 3D entertainer.
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections