It is well known that the shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Seenu’s high budget action entertainer kick-started earlier this year. The film’s shooting is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown and is expected to resume in the month of August.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to cut short the film’s budget by canceling all outdoor schedules. Buzz is also that both Balakrishna and Boyapati are going to reduce their remunerations for the film but there is no confirmation on this.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film is expected to be out during Sankranthi 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time