Apart from the ongoing Acharya, Megastar Chiranjeevi has three more projects in the pipeline. While one of them is Lucifer remake with director Mohan Raja, the other two are going to be under Meher Ramesh and Bobby’s direction respectively.
It is already reported that Meher Ramesh’s film is going to be a remake of the Tamil hit, Vedhalam. And Bobby’s film is going to be a pucca commercial entertainer. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bobby’s film is going to be a rural entertainer.
Reputed production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling Chiru-Bobby’s film. More details regarding the film are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?
- Ravi Teja’s new film delayed due to COVID