After a lot of dilemma, Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth finally took the decision regarding his political entry. Yesterday, Rajinikanth recently made it official that he will be launching his political party on the 1st of January.
On the other hand, Rajini’s new film Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled eight months ago due to Corona lockdown. Now, the latest buzz is that Rajinikanth is keen on completing the movie by February end so that he could focus on the upcoming Tamil Nadu general elections from March.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama