After a lot of dilemma, Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth finally took the decision regarding his political entry. Yesterday, Rajinikanth recently made it official that he will be launching his political party on the 1st of January.
On the other hand, Rajini’s new film Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled eight months ago due to Corona lockdown. Now, the latest buzz is that Rajinikanth is keen on completing the movie by February end so that he could focus on the upcoming Tamil Nadu general elections from March.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakalam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut