After a lot of dilemma, Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth finally took the decision regarding his political entry. Yesterday, Rajinikanth recently made it official that he will be launching his political party on the 1st of January.
On the other hand, Rajini’s new film Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled eight months ago due to Corona lockdown. Now, the latest buzz is that Rajinikanth is keen on completing the movie by February end so that he could focus on the upcoming Tamil Nadu general elections from March.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack