Soon after the Telangana government gave the permission to resume film shootings, star director Rajamouli decided to have a 2-day trial shoot to take a final call on when to resume the actual shoot. The shoot was planned earlier this week, but it was cancelled due to the unavailability of police permission and some of the cast and crew members’ reluctance to take any risk in view of the rising COVID-19 positive cases.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Rajamouli is determined to carry on with the trial shoot early next week. NTR, Ram Charan and other important technicians are expected to take part in the shoot. However, an official announcement is awaited regarding this news. RRR’s producer DVV Danayya is hoping to release the film in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller