The Tamil remake of acclaimed Malayalam action-drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum is in news from the past few months. Earlier, news came out that star siblings, Suriya and Karthik will be playing the lead roles in the remake version. However, there is no development regarding the news later.
Now, the latest buzz is that actor Arya and actor cum director Sasi Kumar are under consideration for the lead roles in the adopted version. To get clarity on it, we have to wait and see for a few more days
Apparently, Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake rights are bagged by Sithara Entertainments banner and the hunt is on for the lead roles in Telugu too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu