Much has been said about the direct to digital release of Nani’s Tuck Jagadish. It is heard that the makers have struck a deal with Amazon Prime Video regarding the digital release of the film.
If the latest buzz is to go by, Tuck Jagadish might be premiering on Amazon Prime on 10th September, which marks Vinayaka Chavithi.
Apparently, Amazon Prime management and the makers of Tuck Jagadish opine that releasing the film during the Vinayaka Chavithi season will ensure good viewership. They are acting accordingly.
An official announcement on the same is awaited though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award