Bollywood stars Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan are supposed to act in the Hindi remake of Madhavan and Vijay Sethupathi’s critically acclaimed 2017 action thriller, Vikram Vedha. But due to reasons unknown, Aamir Khan walked out of the project.
Later, reports came out that the makers have approached yet another star Hrithik Roshan for the same role. Now, the fresh buzz is that even Saif Ali Khan is likely to walk out of the project due to a dates clash. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date