Off late, whenever a film based on religious theme hits the screens, it has become a problem with several spiritual organizations and other civil bodies protesting and even filing police complaints to halt the film’s screenings. After the recent Hindi smash hit ‘PK’, the latest film to bear the brunt is Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’.
An unidentified lawyer filed a police complaint against the screening of ‘Gopala Gopala’ and its makers at the Saroor Nagar Police Station this morning. The complaint stated that certain scenes in the movie hurt sentiments of lawyers.
Even though nothing much is likely to happen following these cases, these protesting bodies should realize that a film which already passes the CBFC censorship will not be stopped from running in the theaters.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success